5 Items that I Would Wear This Summer Based In My Pinterest

Tuesday, July 07, 2015

I think everyone who has Pinterest wish they could have everything stuff of their collections (or i think). Is really to find someone who has all their "Clothes" collection. Sadly I´m not of those persons. But if I have the opportunity to buy five items of something of my "Clothes" collection to use this summer, I would buy this:

                        1°                                     
         

Pop Art rose underwear bikini top ($56.73)    

    


Mini faux leather shoulder bag $375.75   


Forever 21 Striped Crop Top ($4) 

 Nylon Shop Cactus T-Shirt ($39)

Definitely there are more things I would like to boy by Internet, but my parents don´t like this whole Buy in Internet idea so I have to live wishing this....









No comments:

Post a Comment