Back To School: White T-shirts And A Black Skirt

Friday, August 07, 2015


This monday I will come back to school and I'm very excited because I'm going to be in a new school so I bought new clothes with my sister. All the stuff  I  bought was white t-shirts... I know, I know, the worst shopper ever and I wish could have bought something more than just t-shirts but next week I'll do it. 
   I thought it would be a great idea to show you what I bought.... So this is what I bought:

Forever 21:

H&M:
 
I like this one for the texture and the color (pale pink). I specially like the back of this shirt for the buttons.

This one is also one of my favorites because of the sequin embroidery.


Pull & Bear:


Zara:

This is one of my favorites skirts ever because I like those cuts that has on the sides and I also like material of the skirt leather.

Thanks for read, 
Liz.


















No comments:

Post a Comment