Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas

Sunday, December 13, 2015



Hello! Today I will share you some Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas and how I decorated my Christmas Gifts.  I came up with these ideas thanks to Pinterest and Urban Outfitters. 
   These ideas are really easy to make, I think they are cute and minimalistic and creative... So lets start with the DIY

What You Need:

  • Index Cards 
  • Rule
  • Pencil
  • Scissors
  • Puncher
  • Craft Paper
  • Red, black, silver & gold marker
  • Red Worsted
  • Scotch Tape
  • Christmas Ribbon
  • And of course, your gifts
What You Have To Do:

1° The first thing I did was the Christmas Gift Tags. I used the Index Cards and I made these measures. Then I cut:




2° I took the red marker and and I painted diagonal lines around the edge. Then I pierced my tags and put them for who they were. Also I decorated with a gold or silver snowflake:



3° I wrapped my gifts and with the gold and silver markers I painted them a few snowflakes


4°And finally I took the red worsted and I wrapped the gift the way I liked it with the gift tag I made:
 (I also decorated the gifts with little branches from the Christmas tree, to give a rustic effect.)

The second Idea is more easy. 
First, I wrapped my gift, then I put the Christmas ribbon and finally, I painted with the gold marker a Christmas tree, and done!
Thanks for read,
Liz.
PS: Sorry for the purple effect on the first images, my curtains are in that color and that gave this effect to the photos... 









No comments:

Post a Comment