My Top 5 Christmas Films

Wednesday, December 16, 2015


I've decided that it isn't Christmas if there's no Christmas movies to watch. Usually I can't stand corny movies, its no my thing. But in Christmas eve I make an exception on these types of movies. I think maybe I love them because who doesn't love Christmas?

   So here is my Top 5 of  Christmas films: 

1° Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger
     To be honest I haven't watched the first film of Nativity, but I discovered Nativity 2 last year and I loved it like you have no idea! This movie is from the UK and one of the main characters is David Tennant (aka the tenth Doctor or Kilgrave)! It's about a teacher called Donald Peterson who moved to a new house with his pregnant wife. He teaches in a primary school with Mr. Poppy a teaching assistant who's very childish. Donald, Mr. Poppy and his group enter to competition in which each primary school have to sing a Christmas song, but in the but in the course of the film there are minor mishaps that makes this film really funny.

Home Alone and Home Alone 2: Lost In New York
     I think we all have already watched these films like 1 billion times. I love these movies since I was a child. I love them so much that I inclusive have the soundtrack, which by the way it's amazing. If you haven't seen it you're losing of something important in your life. Seriously.

Arthur Christmas
   I think, personally, that I'm just exactly as Arthur every time it's Christmas Eve. I think this movie explains really well how can Father Christmas deliver all the presents around the world. If was still a kid I would probably believe everything in this movie. 
    This movie is about Arthur, the son of Santa Claus, who is interested that every single kid believes in the magic of Christmas. But during delivery operation a present go unnoticed and Arthur gets worried and tries  to delivery that present before Gwen (the kid of the unnoticed gift) wake up.

Love Actually
    I think that this is also one of the movies that everyone have seen. The cast is full of recognised actors and actresses like Hugh Grant, Liam Neeson, Colin Firth, Keira Knightley, etc. It's a movie that tell a lot of love stories, but my favourite thing of this movie is the song that Bill Nighy sings ("Christmas is all around me, and so the feeling grows")

Elf
   This movie is classic, I think. In this movie appears Will Ferrell and Zooey Deschanel. It's about a man who grow as an elf, and one day he wants to meet his biological dad so he travels to New York and meets his dad but he tells Buddy (Will Ferrell) that he needs to act like a normal person. 

That's it! These are my favourite films for Christmas, of course I love more like The Holiday or How The Grinch Stole Christmas or Krampus (which it premiered last week, I think), but I chose these to shared it with you. What about you? Which are your favourite Christmas Films?
Thanks for read,
Liz.

No comments:

Post a Comment