Tips To fulfil Your New Year's Resolutions

Friday, January 08, 2016



As we all know, the most of the people don't  fulfil their New Year's Resolutions. I think that the the reason why this happens it's because they don't put their mind on it, even I didn't fulfil some Resolutions I had in the past. This year I will do anything as I can to fulfil them. So here are some tips to fulfil your Resolutions.

Be realistic. Don't expect to fulfil something that you know you're not going to accomplish precisely this year, and inclusive if you don’t have determination.

Propose something that you actually want to fulfil. For example, one of my New Year's Resolutions is to eat healthier. I wanna do this for two reasons: 1) because I want to get a little bit thinner and 2) because my stomach is imploring me to do it. Lately I've been having stomach aches everyday and I want them to stop. So I want to fulfil this Resolution desperately.

Have on mind that not all your Resolutions will fulfilled one day to another. On my purpose of eating healthier, I know that one day that I eat healthy it's not going to disappear my stomach aches to the other day. As well as get better grades in school, loss weight, etc.

Have Resolutions that make you feel proud. This year I want to go to a career. I've been training since last year and I'm going to keep training this year so I think I'm ready to go to a career. My Resolution isn’t win it, it's to finish it. If I fulfil this Resolution I'll be so happy because it's also a dream for me.
  
  All these tips count that you have determination in what you want to succeed, you are the only person who decides if you wanna fulfil your Resolutions or not.

    I hope you all have a great year and that you succeed all your New Year's Resolutions. 
Thanks for read, 
Liz.

No comments:

Post a Comment