On Sight | Marc Jacobs, Nike, Kate Spade NY

Thursday, May 12, 2016


I've been thinking lately in what I can write to you guys so I came up with the idea of share you what's in my mind and what I wish to buy. Here are the items:
Ps: I also joined (for third time) to the Snapchat community, if you want to follow me my username is lizoliva26


Sweater: Marc Jacobs | Tee: CAMP Collection | Top: Marlene Birger | Swimsuit: The Belle Top | Earrings: Kate Spade NY | Necklace: Ileana Makri | Bag: Gucci | Shoes: Nicholas Kirkwood | Trainers: Nike


He pensado últimamente en qué podría escribirles y me llegó la idea de compartirles lo que está en mi mente y que quisiera comprar.
Ps: también me uní (por tercera vez) a la comunidad de Snapchat, por si me quieren seguir mi username es lizoliva26
xoxo, Lizbeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment