Galentine's Day

Friday, February 12, 2016


The mayority of the people dislike this month of the year for Valentine's Day. They think it's pure business, that love is garbage or does not exist.
    They may be right, but we sometimes that also friendship is celebrated, and for this reason Leslie Knope (from Parks and Recreation) created the Galentine's Day. And what is the Galentine's Day?

So this year my sister, my mom and I as we have been doing for two or three years agowill go to dinner at a cafe or a restaurant, we'll give us a card or a chocolate, and we'll have a Ladies Night together.

    Sure! there are people who perhaps can not pass nor the Valentine's Day or the Galentine's Day with someone, so I thought share you what I would do:
     1° The first would be relax and not get stressed because I don't have someone to spend the day, and act as if it were any other day.
     2° I would see a movie or series.
     3° I would drink a hot chocolate (because it's freezing here!)
     Also another thing I would do, would be to hear the new album Natalia Lafourcade "Hasta la Raíz", which has a peaceful sound and I invite you to listen it!.
 
     I think I'll do all this on 14th because I have no boyfriend, but I hope that all single people like me have a good time;).

xoxo, Lizbeth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A la mayoría de las personas no les gusta este mes del año por el Día de San Valentín. Creen que es puro negocio, que el amor es basura o que no existe.
   Puede que tengan razón, pero a veces olvidamos que también se celebra la amistad, y por esto Leslie Knope (de Parks and Recreation) creó el Galentine's Day ¿Y qué es el Galentine's Day?

 "Oh, es solo el mejor día del año. Cada 13 de febrero 
mis amigas y losdejamos a nuestros esposos y a nuestros
 novios en casa y venimos y desayunamos. 
Damas celebrando damas.
Es como el Lilith Fair pero sin la angustia. Y con Frittatas." 

    Así que este año mi hermana, mi mamá y yo, como hemos estado haciendo desde hace dos o tres años, iremos a cenar a un café o a un restaurante, nos regalaremos una tarjeta o chocolate, y pasaremos un Ladies Night juntas.

   ¡Claro!,  hay personas que tal vez no puedan pasar ni el Día de San Valentín o el de Galentine's Day con alguien, así que pensé en compartirles lo que yo haría:
    1° Lo primero sería relajarme y no estresarme porque no tengo a alguien con quien pasar el día, y actuar como si fuera otro día cualquiera.
    2° Vería una película o serie.
    3° Tomaría un chocolate caliente (¡porque hace muchísimo frío aquí!)
    También otra cosa que haría, sería escuchar el nuevo disco de Natalia Lafourcade "Hasta La Raíz", que tiene un sonido tranquilo.
    
   Y creo que haré todo esto el 14 porque no tengo novio alguno, entonces espero que todos los solteros como yo se la pasen bien ;).
xoxo, Lizbeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment