Brie Larson Ruling The Awards Season

Friday, March 04, 2016


This season Award there were many beautiful dresses but this year the girl whose dresses most impressed me was Brie Larson. I love her elegance and touch that she had in every event. I must admit that the first time I saw her dresses I didn't like them to much but I gradually apreciated and now they are my favourite. 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Esta temporada de premios hubo muchos vestidos hermosos, pero este año la chica cuyos vestidos más me impresionaron fue Brie Larson. Me encantó su elegancia y toque que tuvo en cada evento. Debo admitir que la primera vez que veía sus vestidos no me gustaban tanto, pero fui apreciandolos poco a poco hasta ser de mis favoritos. 





I also want to shout out the next dresse, which (I think) were different from the others...
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
También quiero hacer reconocimiento a los siguientes vestidos, los cuáles (creo yo) fueron diferentes a los demás...
Saoirse Ronan

Alicia Vikander

Daisy Ridley

 Chrissy Teigen (and John Legend)

 Rachel McAdams

 xoxo, Lizbeth.
p.s: Congrats for your Oscar Leo! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment