Earth Day // My Tips To Take Care Of Our Planet

Friday, April 22, 2016



Happy Earth Day! In this post I've decided to share you my tips to take care everyday of our planet.  This topic it's very important to me because I'm concerned to see that there are fewer species in our world or that climate change is increasingly intense. Did you know that there are about 700 gorillas in the world while there's 7,000,000,000 humans?

So here's what I do to help the enviroment:

1° Don't take a shower everyday. Now that I don't go to school. I take a shower every two days. Some of you won't like to do this so I recomend you to at least don't take a shower one day per week.

2° Don't take a shower in "5 minutes". I think that the idea of takin a shower in 5 minutes is a foolishness: you don't get clean so fast. What I do is that I wash my hair and then I close the key of the shower to clean the rest of my body so I don't waste water.

3° When your going to warm the water in the shower, put below a bucket. I think it's one of the basic tips we all have heard. But I think we really make a change when we use a bucket for the water that we will use to something useful instead of let it go to waste.

4° Inform yourself. I think that the most important thing we should do is inform us and see how many ways we can help our planet. What small changes we can do. Inform us about what surrounds us is one of the most basic things nowdays.

Talking about the last tip, I invite you to read this National Geographic article about how in the Virunga National Park in the Republic of the Congo try to preserve the last gorillas in the world.

Ps: Plus, there are also very good documentarieson Netfix about this topic!
xoxo, Lizbeth

¡Feliz Día de la Tierra! En este post he decidido compartirles mis tips para cuidar a diario nuestro planeta. Este tema es muy importante para mí porque me preocupa ver que cada vez hay menos especies en el mundo o que el cambio climático es cada vez más intenso. ¿Sabías que hay alrededor de 700 gorilas en el mundo mientras que hay 7,000,000,000 humanos?
 Así que he aquí lo que yo hago para ayudar al medio ambiente:

1° No te bañes todos los días. Ahora que ya no voy a la escuela, me baño un día y el otro no. Algunos no querrán hacer esto pero yo recomendaría que al menos un día en la semana en que no te bañes.

2° No te bañes en "5 minutos". Creo que eso de que te tienes que bañar en 5 minutos es una tontería: no te bañas bien de tan rápido que lo haces. Lo que hago yo es lavarme el cabello y después cerrar la llave para limpiar el resto de mi cuerpo.

3° Cuando vayas a calentar el agua, pon una cubeta. Creo que este es uno de los tips más comunes que todos hemos escuchado. Pero creo que realmente hacemos un cambio cuando usamos esa cubeta para algo que nos servirá después que sólo dejar que se desperdicie.

4° Infórmate. Creo que lo más importante que podríamos hacer es informarnos y ver de cuántos maneras podemos ayudar a nuestro planeta. Qué pequeños cambios podemos hacer. Informarnos sobre lo que nos rodea es una de las cosas más elementales hoy en día.

Hablando del tip pasado, los invito a leer este artículo de National Geographic sobre como en el Parque Nacional de Virunga en el Congo tratan de preservar a los últimos gorilas.

Pd: ¡También hay muy buenos documentales en Netflix sobre nuestro ambiente!
xoxo, Lizbeth

No comments:

Post a Comment