One Year Blogging

Friday, June 10, 2016



As you may have read in the title, today I turn one year with this blog! The truth is that in these two weeks I haven't done anything and had no idea what to write, but is starting to be summer and I got good ideas of what I can write for you.

     Anyway, so today I will share what I learned in this year, both on the blog and in my daily life, because for me it was a great year.

1° Learn coding. I think this is one of the things I have given more importance since I have the blog because if you want your blog to have a little bit of presentation, this is really important. And the truth is that I enjoy it a lot, although sometimes can be a bit frustrating because there is a chance you end up ruining the design which you have worked really hard (thank God that the 'backup copy' exist!).

2° Open your mind to new ideas. As I said I had no idea what I could write. But now that I am entering to the world of makeup I thought I could share you which products I liked and which not.

3° Do it until you make a habit. And this applies both the blog and in my life since three months ago I started running in the mornings, and it was a complete torture. Now it is almost automatic to get up at 7:15 am on holidays. The habit that I got on the blog in think in what I can add both on the design and the post, and I've realised that now days I can think of more and more things to add.

    These are the things I've learned, and I wish I keep blogging for many more years. Do you have a blog? If you do, what you have learned from it?

xoxo, Lizbeth.
ps: don't forget I have Snapchat! I´m lizoliva26

.....................................................................................................................................

Como ya habrán leído en el título, ¡hoy cumplo un año con este blog! La verdad es que en estas dos semanas no he hecho nada y no tenía idea de qué escribir, pero ya está empezando a llegar el verano y me llegaron buenas ideas de lo que les podría escribir.

    Hoy les compartiré lo que aprendí en este año tanto en el blog como en mi vida cotidiana, ya que para mi fue un gran año.

1° Aprende coding. Creo que este es uno de las cosas que más he dado importancia desde que tengo el blog porque si quieres que tu blog tenga un poquito de presentación, esto es de a ley. Y la verdad es que lo disfruto mucho, aunque a veces puede ser un poco desesperante porque existe la posibilidad de que termines arruinando el diseño por el que tanto has trabajado (¡gracias a Dios que existe la  'copia de seguridad'!).

2° Abre la mente a nuevas ideas. Como ya dije no tenía idea de qué podía escribirles. Pero ahora que me estoy adentrando al mundo del maquillaje pensé que les puedo compartir cuáles productos me gustaron y cuáles no.


3° Hazlo hasta que se te haga una costumbre. Y esto se aplica tanto en el blog como en mi vida ya que hace tres meses empecé a ir a correr en las mañanas, y era una completa tortura. Ahora ya es casi automático levantarme a las 7:15am en vacaciones. En el blog la costumbre que se me ha hecho es pensar en qué puedo agregarle tanto en el diseño como en los post, y me he dado cuenta que se me ocurren más y más cosas por hacer.

    Estos son las cosas que he aprendido, y espero que siga teniendo este por muchos más años. ¿Tienen ustedes algún blog? Si lo tienen, ¿qué han aprendido de éste?



ps: ¡recuerden que tengo Snapchat! Soy lizoliva26.

The photo is not mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment